Welcome to our webpage!
Center for Computational Sciences, University of Tsukuba (CCS) is a multidisciplinary research center for advanced HPC and natural science researches.
Want to ask a researcher directly?
We will open six meeting rooms on Zoom for your questions and discussion. Zoom URL will open here 5min before the meeting.
【Meeting Hour: 17th Nov. 10:00am-11:00am EST】
【Meeting Hour: 17th Nov. 7:00pm-8:00pm EST】
【Meeting Hour: 18th Nov. 10:00am-11:00am EST】
【Meeting Hour: 18th Nov. 7:00pm-8:00pm EST】
【Meeting Hour: 19th Nov. 10:00am-11:00am EST】
【Meeting Hour: 19th Nov. 7:00pm-8:00pm EST】
180° Camera Tour of CCS
180° Camera Tour of Cygnus
Our New Supercomputer Cygnus
- Mission & Chronology of CCS
- Supercomputer at CCS: Cygnus
- Particle Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Quantum Condensed Matter Physics
- Biological Function and Information
- Molecular Evolution
- Global Environmental Science
- High Performance Computing Systems 1
- High Performance Computing Systems 2
- Computational Media
- Supercomputer Oakforest-PACS
- Application on Oakforest-PACS
The distribution period is over.
Report of the Review Committee & CCS Reports for Review
Back to SC20