In the Center for Computational Sciences, researchers in application fields are developing our own program codes for advanced computational sciences.
The codes on this page are public ones developed in our center and free to use.
- ARGOT-IO benchmark
- pyFC: a fractal cube construction and analysis module for the modeling of terrestrial and astrophysical clouds
- Phantom-GRAPE: a SIMD-accelerated numerical library for N-body simulations of self-gravitating systems available on x86 microprocessors with the AVX, AVX2, and AVX-512 instruction sets
- ICOSA: a numerical library to generate an icosahedron-based geodesic dome on a sphere
Quantum Condensed Matter Physics
- LoCoMock: a program to calculate LogP-corrected membrane docking score
- Post-string method: a calculation program for approximated minimal free energy path between two metastable states of proteins
Global Environmental Science
High Performance Computing
- FPGA Sort: Sorting library for FPGA implementation
- CHARM-SYCL: Unified Programming Environment for Multiple Accelerator Types