Postdoctoral Researcher in Quantum Condensed Matter Physics
Quantum Condensed Matter Physics Division in Center for Computational Sciences, University of Tsukuba anticipates an opening for a postdoctoral researcher beginning in April of 2017.
1. Position Title:
2. Subject Area:
Computational materials science; Computational atomic, molecular, and optical science
3. Position Location:
Center for Computational Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba 305-8577, Japan
4. Job description:
Research in computational quantum condensed matter physics
(1) Start of employment: April 1, 2017 or later (negotiable)
(2) Period of employment: Three years
(3) Conditions: Full-time employment. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Candidates must hold a doctoral degree in a related field, or receive it before start of employment
7. Application Materials Required:
(1) Curriculum Vitae
(2) Publication List
(3) Research statement
(4) Research plan
(5) Names and contact information of two reference persons
8. Application Deadline:
Jan. 6, 2017
(1) Application materials should be either sent by postal or electric mail.Postal mail should be sent to
Prof. K. Yabana
Center for Computational Sciences, University of Tsukuba
1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba 305-8577, Japan
NB: Please write in red ink “CCS Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Quantum Condensed Matter Physics)” on the front side of envelope.
Electric mail should be sent to
yabana [at] nucl.ph.tsukuba.ac.jp
NB: Materials should be prepared as pdf files. Subject line should be written as ‘Application to postdoctorial researcher in quantum condensed matter physics’.
Division chief of Quantum Condensed Matter Physics
TEL: +81 29-853-4202
Email: yabana [at] nucl.ph.tsukuba.ac.jp
The University of Tsukuba is an equal opportunity employer.
Web page of quantum condensed matter physics division